Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Monday, November 22, 2004

Spent most of saturday recovering from friday.The bottle of wine at rachael's was a good idea. The however many bottles of beer i had at the zeke show was not. And again i owe a big thanks to crys and KC for getting my drunken ass home(remember getting in the cab, then standing in front of my door. scary).

And yes, i did break my glasses again. Made the trek down to shorney's only to find no optician on staff, so i'll have to go down again today. Spent the rest of the weekend watching batman and justice league cartoons that i rented at roger's and playing D&D with some friends on sunday. Gotta keep my geek points up, or else they take away my title.

And we might be doing the hell thing on tuesday. Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home