Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Friday, November 05, 2004

Well, i'm pretty glad i went to the marquee last nite. Counting me, there was TWO people up front for a/v's set, with a handful of people sitting waaaay in the back.So at least i was able to give my support to a worthy cause.

Tonite was, again, a hard decision to make. I spent most of the day looking up band's web sites and listening to sound clips. And, in the end, decided to shell out the money for the marquee show (walked down to get my ticket a little while ago). I wish i could be there for the Hold, but it's basically the same situation as with Oh God last nite. Being interested in only one band on the bill.

I propose that Oh God and the Hold play a show together in the very near future. Sorry guys.

And i'll be missing the sour keys and black rice playing at two other venues. sigh.

Too many shows in one nite when alfred is poor makes alfred something something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home