Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Sunday, October 24, 2004

I don't believe this.

So, ever have to negotiate to get the wallet back from the cracked-out prostitute who stole it from you?

Just did that a half-hour ago.
Cost me $15.

Now, those of you who are avid readers, could someone please explain why shit always happens to me?

I mean, all I want is a girl with pretty eyes who i'm into, a job that pays the bills that i can tolerate, and to write music.
That's it. Doesn't seem like too much.

But you know what? Fine. Alright world. You win. Send whatever new bizzarre thing that's going to happen to me. I don't fucking care anymore. Send the plague of locusts, the hellfire from the sky. Whatever. I'm just gonna take it as being par for the course from now on.

Alfred achieving something resembling happiness?
Nope.
Just wierd occurance after wierd occurance. And i'll write about it all here, you lucky people.

Now i'm gonna wash my neck for the next hour, from when she tried to "neck" with me as i kept walking.

I mean, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home