Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Saturday, September 25, 2004

I feel like writing something, but everything in my mind is all jumbled. I was glad to be there to see jim and ginette get married. Those two almost renew my faith in love or something. It was wierd to see alot of the old crew from work there. These are people who were there for the big fall off the wagon.
It was just wierd.

And aimee was there. We talked briefly. She didn't introduce me to her boyfriend, and i didn't expect her to. And it might have been just me, but her eyes seemed so sad. I donno, i pretty much don't trust my judgement about anything anymore. Safer that way.

I was invited to the reception, but declined. More than a few people wanted me to go, but I just made up some sort of excuse. Sure it could be alright to hang with them and reminisce about the past, but sometimes some things just shouldn't be revisited. And besides:

Constantines tonite!!
Yes, i did see them last nite. Yes, they were amazing. Yes, i am this obsessed with live music (especially when it's this good!).
Wow. haven't written a post like this in a while. Anyway, those going tonite, see ya there!
Oh, and one more thing: happy birthday to this girl.
alf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home