Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Monday, September 13, 2004

Happy Birthday Alfred!!!

You fucking geek.
Thanks for inviting me to join geekboychamp. I feel priveledged. I know the idea is that the new members will write about your week. After all, it's now your birthday and you are on vacation from work. So, I will try to write some of the things you might forget.

I saw you tonight at Relections. It was the second Hootenanny, the first being New Years Day and although it was designed as a hangover cure (caesers and greasy food), I was too hungover too attend. Only 2 bands came to play today, even though I saw many band members. I wish we could've played, but...I did enjoy seeing Gilbert Switzer; their debut. And who else played?? Oh yeah, the F... Mongomery Moth. I was drinking, smoking, and waiting for food then.

That pancake I had was the best I've had in years. I'm not kidding. I get pancakes ever so often at restaurants, but they're usually greasy and flat, instead of fluffy and yummy. My was, I'm told, the greasiest pancake ever, and it's probably true with all the bacon fried on that thing, but it was so big and fluffy/it melted in my mouth. That pancake was made by Mr. Dale Fahey. His day is tomorrow.

Alfred, you were still there when the jam band played, right?? The band made up on the fly, including KC, Philip, Gerry, and Craig Malenko? That was a treat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home