Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Saturday, May 29, 2004

So she introduces herself by saying "well, if it isn't my favorite canadian tire guy!" Now on a slow day i probubly help 50 people, so remembering them all for me is pretty much impossible. However, i can give a very convincing "hey! nice to see ya!" without batting an eye.

Now she does this in the middle of epworth's set. She says how she knew him at mount A and stuff. It's usually hard for me to talk while a band is on because 1) the band is loud and 2) a part of my brain is constantly listening to the band play. But she's cute, so i enguage in some small talk, say how me and him are neighbors. We talk a little about music and everything's going great.

Then Jen flashed her boobs at me.*

Now being a heterosexual male, i tend to stare just a tiiiiny bit when this happens. But then i turn back to her.

And, of course, she's gone.
I sigh, and go back to watching the band.
Really, what are you gonna do?

Oh, and i'd also like to apoligize to The Reels for yelling "yea Jet!" throughout their set. To be fair, they don't sound that much like Jet at all.
For the record, i don't like Jet.

*She was flashing her boobs throughout the nite, so it wasn't so much an "i'm gonna flash alf" thing as much as an "i'm gonna flash everyone" thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home