Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

...and as i made my way home from work, i hear the sound of some rockin' and rollin' from the corner of chebucto and chebucto. Dave ewenson, brent randall and the boys jammiing in their opened garage, getting ready for their gig with mark bragg on saturday. sit and listen for a bit. Mr. Bragg offers me a beer, which is much appreciated. They have a really fun 50's beach movie-type sound. Then i head home and find a check from the government in my mailbox. I never gave the government my new address when i moved so i'm just now getting my gst money. Yes!!!!
Contrived are playing at the thursty duck tonite. Cover's free, but i switched shifts with someone today so i have to be at work at 5 tomorrow morning. But that's ok, because that means my weekend starts at 2 on thursday afternoon due to them giving me friday and saturday off for some reason.

I haven't had a long weekend in...well, a while. i'm not sure i know what i'm gonna do. If you have any ideas, give em!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home