Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Sunday, April 18, 2004

Let's go wake up jay smith!

And so, at three o'clock in the morning, me and danica made our way to the home of one jay smith. I had been there earlier, and had left my rum and some albums that him and Allison had kindly offered me there. After all the stories of Jay waking other people up in the middle of the nite, it just seemed like the thing to do.

But what was I thinking, of course he was still up.

me-Hey jay. This is danica.
danica-hi.
me-I really need to piss. (run to the bathroom)
danica-sure, leave me alone in a stranger's place.
me-Exactly!

So we hung out for a bit. Me and jay talked about music and maybe playing a show together in June. But the craving for food demanded attention. So, grabbed my albums, my rum, and away we went to the gottingen apple barrel. My love for the late night breakfast mission is well documented.It was all about the veggie omelet with cheese and extra onions. Vegetarian danica debates getting bacon, but my attempts to convince her to follow this impulse were, alas, unsuccessful. And as we finish and get ready to leave...

me-Hey! Let's go wake up peter!(lionis, or beardo to others)

Fuck, he's a heavy sleeper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home