Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Saturday, April 17, 2004

So i figured the key to me not sleeping in for work would be to just not go to sleep.

Today was just fucking great! And i'd like to thank:
1.Amanda and dale for wearing long johns
2.Gig street for selling me this wicked vantage guitar
4.hunter st. for providing a place for "guitar day"
3.Dale and ger for fun times at the mall
4.Ms. Nevers for the pretzel hookup.
5.The cool kid who let me read him a story
6.wallmart, where i bought a badly needed new pair of sneakers
7.emily for looking pretty
8.Hi-firey, great plains, and the academic for being so good
9.allison for accompanying me in dancing madness
10.crystal for the kiss on the cheek
11.Christian's father for air guitar theatrics
12.sean for drinking a double gin and tonic
13.me, for not getting nearly as drunk as people thought i was.
14.my bank account. still going strong, so i might actually get that jesus and mary chain cd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home