Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Thursday, April 08, 2004

i'm gonna not talk about myself right now.

There's this friend of mine that i met in the scene. He's a super nice guy, but i think he's in the same place that i was a couple year's ago. And i hate seeing friends of mine unhappy. So, i donno, maybe i'll talk to him about, i donno, whatever seems to be on his mind. I tend to be pretty good with giving advice.* I'm sure ian, bryce, and darryl can back me up on this (does darryl even come here. i've yet to see him post). Or maybe it's none of my business. i just like seeing people i know happy.

Anyway, i'm in pretty good shape myself. Went to reflections, then dragged crystal and kc to the thursty duck.
Fun times! Let's hope i wake up for work in the morning.

*It should be noted that i never follow my own advice, or the advice of others, for that matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home