Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Monday, March 29, 2004

So when i got home from work yesterday, the plan was to take a much needed nap. Instead i started messing around with my guitar. Might even have come up with a good song, as opposed to the crap i've been writing for the last few months.

But i digress.

Went to the "new" marquee. It looks alright, though it does seem to have a wierd kinda tropical (?) motif to it. The big thing of the nite was seeing contrived for the first time in four months, and it was really fucking good! Jon fits in quite well, though it was a bit wierd not seeing tim up there. And after wearing his jacket, that bigelo borrowed for the nite, i can now say that i'm ever so slightly bigger than mike catano.

side note: I spent most of contrived's set basically in front of mike mcneil's amp, so my ears were ringing just a bit.
So when rachael and Darcy yell something to me, what i basically got was "blahblahblahblah Alfred".
My response to this: smile and wave.

They could have been trying to tell me that there was a booger hanging off my nose, for all i know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home