Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Friday, May 07, 2004

First thing's first. It's my best friend Ian's birthday. Go show him some love.

Of course the fact that it's his birthday only serves to remind me that my birthday's coming up. I always had the opinion that when i got to this point, that i would have my shit together.

But then there's the obvious questions of "what EXACTLY is my shit?" and "How do i go about getting it together?"

I mean, i'm pretty content to just sit around with my guitar, writing songs. I wouldn't say i'm great at it, so I'm not sure if this qualifies as being "my shit".

And i've been at Canadian Tire (yeah, i know) for a while now. And while I do my job well, i wouldn't say i enjoy it. At all.
So i'm pretty sure it doesn't qualify as "my shit".

Fuck. I'll think on it some other time. It's been a beautiful day out, got my glasses straightened up (and will NOT be taken them out with me tonite), walked around town, bought a comic and sat and read in the commons. A pretty fullfilling day.
Maybe that's "my shit".

Anyway, if you see me being all contemplative-like at the party at hunter st. tonite, slap me upside the head and tell me to have fun!