Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Sunday, April 25, 2004

Had a great time last nite. Thanks to everyone for coming out.

Suddenly, everyone was gone. And by suddenly i meant i was really drunk and not paying attention when everyone was leaving. So did what seemed like the logical thing to do at the time.

Grab my amp and guitar and head to the spot.
On foot.

I make it up the stairs. get out the door. wind takes the guitar.
SMACK!
Face first into the seahorse sign on the wall by the enterance.
Sit there for a few minutes. Hear the Hold crew talk about trying to make room for my amp. But I was determined to make it there.
On foot.

And away i went. Weaving my way drunkenly between cars and dome-people. Guitar in one hand, increasingly heavy amp in the other. Head past the metro centre. Wind takes the guitar.
SMACK!
Into the side of the metro centre.

This happened to me four or five times at various points on the trek. And when i got to the jam spot, darcy spidle was there to greet me.

darcy:Why'd you walk with your amp.
me:I have no idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home