Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Friday, May 21, 2004

Hey kids! It's been a while...

Let's see, what have i done this week?
Monday: played D&D (scott's back!!)Character doesn't die. i'm really proud.
I'm such a geek.

tuesday:went to jam spot. door wouldn't unlock. went to hell. think about how i suck.get wasted. petra and crew show up. rock out. get into playfight where rachel actually hits me in the face. dale and i brutilize with style.fun times!

Wednesday:went to kyber. saw superfriends with bryce. went to the duck. met beardo along the way. had three beer. showed great restraint. people yelled "calgary!" i yelled "mendosa!!". general silliness prevails.

thursday: work all day in wharehouse. hate my job even more. got tracks from seahorse show. first five songs are great, but my playing degenerates from there.Go see contrived, who put on the best show i've seen in a while. though the bar manager seemed to be dicking them around. got wasted. dance with jacosta. danica continues her trend of fun physical abuse against me.try to convince beardo to stroll through sherly street. convinces me not to.

I really can't afford to live the life i lead. I mean it's fun and all, the whole drinking myself into oblivion. but...
you know, i'm just gonna leave it at that. And hope that the sun comes out for my only day off this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home