Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Sunday, February 22, 2004

clarification maybe...

I had a really great time last nite. The arctic trek across the commons. The sketchy mission over the citidel to the Seahorse( must escape detection by the 5-0's). The epworth "guitar solo". Going crazy to Oh God. Spitting beer on gerry. Seeing friends. Our cabbie hitting this guy who chucked ice at him with his cab. Good times all around.

However, on the walk between needs and my place, I had a million things going on in my mind. Mostly frustrations I have with music, work, my lack of a life...and i was ready to vent.

But then, somewhere between checking my messages and hitting blogger, i decided i didn't feel like it. And thus drunkenly wrote what you find below.

And as i sat there, drinking my one beer, listening to wilco, i thought "damn this is a great album!".

I fell asleep by the time it hit "War on War".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home