Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Saturday, February 14, 2004

against my better judgment...

You could taste the sliminess in the air.
You had the old leering at the young.
You had the worst music possible.
It was like Herman's (bar in Cape Breton), but smaller, more compact. But with the same amount of people.

The other people from work who dragged me there seemed to enjoy it. And I think one of the girls might have been hitting on me. But the mere fact that she liked this place...
You know, I've never really though about this before, but a girl has to have what I believe to be a good taste in music in order for me to be interested at all. I'm into rock shows. She should ideally be into rock shows. It just makes sense.

So after we finally leave the bar, me and shauna, who didn't seem to enjoy herself either, jetted for the greater Quinnpool area. We left the others behind us, and the conversation we had was basically "Wow, did that ever suck!"

And no, kids. Shaunna has a boyfriend and there's no great interest there anyway.

"It's the most wonderful time of the year..."
It always seems that the whole purpose of today is to make me feel like crap because I don't have a girlfriend. I don't usually work Saturday nites, but they scheduled me in for 4 til 10 specifically because of my no-girlfriendness.

Yeah. Just great.

I was supposed to go over to dale's place later, but I'll have to try to get al hold of him and inform him of my change of schedule. Although I'm not quite sure what's up, he just said "it's a surprise." Maybe our guitars have finally made their way back from cape breton. Now that would be a great valentine's day gift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home