Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Saturday, January 31, 2004

Over 50 hours of work in 5 days. Fuck.

Party last nite was a pretty great time. Us and Oh God played in the hallway. I had to move every two minutes so people could go to the bathroom. And the cord wasn't long enough for me to play in the bathtub. And we were sketchy. and it was fun as hell!

At the end of OH God ger did a jump up crowd surf-y thing. My glasses got smooshed into my face cutting it on my nose and beneath my eyebrow. I look like i'd been in a fight. I'll be telling people that for the next two weeks.

Much drunken conversation and sillyness was had. But i started getting tired (the above 50 hrs of work might have had something to do with it) so i jetted a little after 1. Went home. Wrote some psychobabble that seemed really meaningful and signifigant at the time. went to bed.

Tonite i plan on running around like a madman. Big all-ages show at the vogue. A work related party that i promised to show up to. And slowcoaster.
Get ready to brutilize!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home