Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Friday, January 16, 2004

Alfred:Wow. She's really cute.
Mark:yeah, i'm going out with her.
Alfred:umm...ahhh...i mean....

So, me and beardo get there. On the way to the bathroom, run into Nevers. She now makes pretzels. Says she'll be back later. I grab a pitcher and me and beardo grab a table. Old sketchy guy asks us if we were a gay couple. Jill arrives, says hi. Find out that there's a piano at dave's place. I make mental note of this. Philip tells a story. I listen intently. Color tv rock. Get another pitcher. Many a cheezy pick up line is shared. Death by nistalga play. Fun. Get another pitcher. Proceed to get stupid a la the exchange above. Beardo and the many beer i've had convinces me to talk to jill. Conversation goes well. Go and come back from bathroom, a friend of hers talks to her in great leingth. I go hang with the gang.Dale shows people my non-existant abs. Sean shows up. buy another pitcher. girls kiss(some of the guys freak, but you know, I'd rather be the one kissing a girl than watching). Bigalo and I discover a shared common interest. I go to leave. Jill runs over, gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I stay. Dance til the bar closes. She leaves with her gay friends. i attempt to stagger home. Start feeling stupid for not asking for her number. Cops stop me. ask if i can make it home. I tell them i'm fine. Relieved when they keep driving. Run into beardo who makes sure i make it home.

Today Dale tells me she has/had a boyfriend. Really hoping for had. She's sweet, cute, and we get along great.
She doesn't, however, give me that "butterflies in the stomach type wow feeling". But you know maybe that's a good thing. Considering the girl who occaisionally gives me that feeling makes no fucking sense at all.
No sense.
At all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home