Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Friday, February 13, 2004

So apparently at some point crystal and I kissed, and neither of us have any recollection of it. Not that big a deal, really. I just find it funny that we both don't remember it. Co-ordinates blackouts...

It seems that the tragedies/hold/spincycle squared/ this message will self-destruct show is cursed. This is the second time it's been cancelled. Now there's some talk of a bar show with pseudonyms. THIS SHOW WILL HAPPEN! SOMEHOW!

Some girls at work have invited me to a party tonite. Now, most girl-organized parties tend to have a large ratio of girls to boys. This can be a good thing or/and it can be a very frustrating thing. Case in point: the achievements party. Lots of hot girls there, but I knew them all. I mean, I still had a great time, it was just...you know... Anyway the point is...umm...I'll probably end up leaving the party and head to the attic and/or the seahorse and get plastered.

And of course tomorrow is my favorite day of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home