Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Sunday, February 15, 2004

Well, another valentine's day has come and gone. And it wasn't that bad at all. Went to dale's place after work, where he showed me the new guitar he bought. It's in really good shape and has a nice warm sound. Danelectro, I believe? So now spincycle is up one fully-functioning guitar to go with our three other sketchy ones. Progress!

So yeah, hung around hunter St., had a couple beers (thanks dale, I'll get you back), chilled out and went home. Just what I needed.

And tonite the spicycle band jams for the first time in ages. We're playing at reflections this coming Wednesday. We'll be playing pretty early (somewhere between 9 and 10). Prize Pig, repo's band, will also be playing. I believe we get three pichers. We'll probably all pitch in for a fourth so we each have a picher. Drunken craziness is guaranteed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home