Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Friday, November 30, 2007

Well, i was going to head out tonight, but then the brewing took longer than I figured. Not sure if i'm gonna be satisfied with the final outcome. I was working with a recipe involving a canned beer kit, with added malt extract and hops to make a bitter. The thing is, it called for 650g unhopped light liquid malt extract and 650g HOPPED light liquid malt extract. The guy at the store was confused, because all he knew of was the unhopped. He made a call to someone else, who didn't add much insight other than "they could try to order it over from burnside, but it's PROBUBLY just extract with hops thrown into it." And, with that logic, I was convinced to just add more hops to the whole thing when I boil. Hopefully it will turn out OK.

And my place smells like a brewery.

So, yeah, since I work at eight I'm just gonna head to bed. I can go a friday night without seeing some music...even if there are some really fun shows going on...

Alright, must go to sleep before I convince myself not to.

Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home