Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

So, my great charge to clean up my place yesterday was pretty much a success. All that's left is a little re-organization in the bedroom, and putting some laundry away. I'm also thinking of shortening the legs on my desk to make it more like a coffee table-type thing. It would lend well to having people over which, yes, i'm actually considering doing. Then people can finally check for the dead bodies. Not alot of people, mind you. Coming over, i mean. Who knows how many dead bodies i have. I've lost count...

My place is still pretty small. But i basically want to use it as an excuse to get some board games happening. I've been craving some tabletop gaming for a while now.

And speaking of gaming this is my new obsession. I actually won my first game! Me!! I usually suck at the tabletop version. Maybe it's that it takes place over days, and I have time to contemplate my moves. Which I do at work. And on my lunch break. And at shows.

I did say I was obsessed, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home