Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Wow! Just woke up from crashing! I was pretty damn tired, so I guess that's pretty much expected. Especially since I stayed up all night tuesday watching heroes/making a costume and didn't get to bed yesterday til...I think it was 2:40? And then went to work for 8. I may have been dressed up as a zombie yesterday, but today I really was one!

Wish I could have stayed for Bloodbath, but it took waaay too long, and I guess some sense of responsibility kicked in. That, and had no more money left for beer. Good ol' broke-dom, making me look at my watch more than I would otherwise!

E-mailed the Rock Garden about booking some jam time on Sunday. I'm pretty excited about getting this band going. It seems that the three of us are on the same page as far as what direction we want to go in. The idea if writing, and then deconstructing songs to see what new facets could be brought to light has fascinated me ever since listening to Yankee Hotel Foxtrot. But first I want to get down simple, catchy, basic songs. But ones with a good lyrical narrative too. That we're really not limiting ourselves to one genre will keep things pretty open-ended. Give us so much territory to explore.

Can you tell i'm excited yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home