Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Thursday, November 29, 2007

i think that was the best solo set that i've done ever! It helped that i played the electric guitar this time, and didn't sit down. I mean, most of the people there still weren't into it, but I didn't really care. I just really enjoyed it. It was mostly spincycle stuff, though i did do a Ryan Adams cover. And I was noisy at times, which I was very proud of. It was just...I'm gonna have fun, and fuck everyone else. Though it was good to see brad, dan, and nathan there. And Beardo, though he did came down with me to help with the, yes, three pitchers! And I got some money too, which I'm putting towards making a new batch of beer for the big New Year's bash! Which should be fun, and pretty much involve none of our friends having to pay for booze on New Year's!!!

Anyway, I should get to sleep. Even though I don't have to work til 12.

Let's try to retain some sense of responsibility!

Alfred

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home