Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Just getting home now. That was sooo amazing! Definitely worth helping to carry upteen marshall stacks on and off the stage. Thanks to Bennie p for the hook-up!
--------------------
I'm trying very hard to keep myself from being annoyed at someone. I always get that way when someone believes they're pulling a "fast one" on me, probubly not the right term but the sentiment is there. It's an insult to my intelligence. And, frankly, i'm getting quite tired of it. I think next time I'll call them on it, just to get it out of the way.

The ironic thing is, i really don't see what the big deal is.

1 Comments:

Blogger L said...

hey you! haven't hung out in a while. so call me! (i think i'm going to check out megan, orrin, sarah and blake's new pad tonight)

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home