Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Saturday, August 26, 2006

I'm staring at my pez dispensers. The first one i got was a lamb, later dubbed "the lamb of god" by this girl I used to know. The second one is of garfield with a bedcap on. I used to be really into Garfield when I was younger. The third is a spider-man one, a friend gave it to me. i think it might have been for my birthday. The fourth one is of Pluto, the dog (not the planet). A friend from work gave it to me. We were both going through alot of shit at the time.

I wish I could write what I want to express right now. I do not enjoy it when words fail me.

1 Comments:

Blogger the baron ash von foolishness said...

It's too bad about Pluto being stripped of its planetary status last week.

I think it would have been funny if Earth had stopped being a planet. That would be, like.... heavy.

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home