Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Sunday, August 20, 2006

What if we called the band "The Whiskey Line"?

It sounds country-ish, and we'll already have a theme song.

Anyway, just want to drop a line saying things have been pretty good lately. I'm even thinking of re-evaluating point #2 of the six point thing I wrote a while back. I'm still pretty cautious and cynical...I don't know, we'll see.

Brutalize The Dancefloor is becoming something weird but fun! It's gonna be interesting the first time we play anywhere, which will most definitely be a Rocking For Dollars. Improv all casio keyboard band...so nuts!

I've also been feeling pretty inspired lately. I think a bit of it has to do with watching Dead Poets Society for the first time in along while. It's just one of those movies that makes you want to do more, experience more, to "suck the marrow out of life". It's something I forget from time to time, but a lesson that's well worth re-learning.

"Seize the day, boys...Make your lives extrodinary!"

3 Comments:

Blogger L said...

i don't think that name will work. there is already "the whiskey kisses" in halifax- the other locals country band. but julia did sing me the song, it is great (but i think she should sing it)

11:55 AM  
Blogger alfred said...

Damn, forgot all about the other band's name. Oh well, we'll just have to brainstorm on it.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Beardo said...

Barnstorm!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home