Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

So, yet another friend of mine getting married. Going out to his bachelor party tonight. This will be the fourth one this year.

The funeral's bound to be mine.
Kidding.

I am contemplating doing something moderately stupid. As the six-point essay I did would indicate, I've been giving alot of thought about the future. About who I am, what I want, and what I can or can't have. I've started making plans for the future, something I've never really done before. And I'm starting to feel like I finally have some sense of direction. But still...

I was in the process of cleaning up my place the other night, and I noticed this little trinket that was given to me. Reminding me of a time when things were not as heavy as they are now. Maybe it would be foolish to try to reclaim it. Maybe the foolishness would be in not trying at all.

I have no desire for romance. I've lost my taste for it. But a part of me does long for something more than just this bare existence.

Are these things which I contemplate the workings of a sane man?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home