Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Wandering around the citidal late at night was pretty fun and exciting. Wandering around the catacombs, searching for some sort of adventure. I do enjoy the history that is a part of such places. Still want to go on an actual tour there sometime. Maybe sunday if anyone's into it.

Anyway, I really should be getting ready for work.

And to those of you going to secluded cabins for the rest of the week, give me a call when you get back. Perhaps we'll finally watch superman 2.

Alfred

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alf, I'm in town tonight! One night only! I may go to the Seahorse for comedy at 9. After that, wide open.....I will ring you.....

5:46 AM  
Blogger alfred said...

sounds like a plan...of sorts. See ya tonite!

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home