Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

So yeah, that had to be the best set we've played at reflections ever! Sound was good, lots of people, we played well, just fucking perfect! didn't win any money spinning the big wheel, but i did get some birthday cookies! Later on, went to lawrence street where there was some delicious surprise* birthday cake! Yum! Then went home where i preceeded to listen to ryan adams while stressing about stuff that's completely out of my control.Ok, maybe not out of my control but... just ... whatever. It's not important.

What is important is that today's my birthday! Gonna get some birthday breakfast at vienna. Then (unless beardo gets back to me)maybe head to strange adventures. Then meet up with ian, get some supper and head to stage 9 for some good ol' drinking my face off. Which people should come and join in on.

Birthday boy signing off,
Alfred

*funny part of the nite, julia attempting to stop me from going up the stairs. No, that didn't seem suspicious...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home