Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Monday, August 08, 2005

So, would it be entirely foolish of me to quit this job?

I mean, it's not like i really hate this job. At least not yet anyway. But i found myself getting a bit stir crazy just sitting there. And it didn't help that, since i was there early, i got a window seat. Wow, did it ever look nice out today! All i could think about is how nice it would be to lay down under a tree in the middle of the commons reading a book.

One of the things that i kept thinking about is "Is this what i want to do?". Which is pretty unfair to ask of any job that is used essentually to pay the bills. No, i definitely don't see a career in it, but then again I don't see a career in anything right now. The only thing i really enjoy is writing songs and playing music, but i really don't see that as a viable career option.

Or maybe my problem IS my inability to see it as a viable career option.

I donno...today was my official first day out of training on the job. Maybe i'll feel diferently about it tomorrow.

Or maybe i'll lay down under a tree in the middle of the commons reading a book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home