Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Thursday, July 21, 2005

No music playing so, yeah, that lasted long...

Had a good time at Bearly's last nite. Heather grabbed me and told me to "Sing a song for her!!". After me saying no to various suggestions it was agreed upon: Bon Jovi "Living on a Prayer".

On the high screaming parts, i thought my throat was going to die.

Other highlights include: swac and ladyfriend doing the GO Go's "Vacation", Jared and Savannah doing Grease "Summer Nights", And Mike D who did the best version of Prince's "Kiss" i've ever heard.

Going to be house/cat sitting at Ian's place this weekend. Probubly check out a few shows. Play some baseball. Do some reading. Take it easy.

Maybe even work on a few songs that i've been meaning to work on.
Anyway, i'm gonna quickly clean my dishes and then enjoy some outdoorsiness.

Yes, i am well aware that "outdoorsiness" isn't a word.
I bite my thumb at you!

Alfred

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home