Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Not many people at baseball today. I hope it doesn't die.

So the weekend was pretty mellow. Saw Be Bad on friday, Laura Peek on saturday. Both at One World, both really great for completely different reasons.

Watched "Ed Wood" last nite while cat-sitting. Makes me want to run out and rent "plan 9 from Outer Space". The cat-sitting was pretty easy. Tom just basically layed in the same place all weekend, while Oshi spent most of the time literally walking all over me. Starved for attention, that one is.

So now i sit here looking at a list of song titles. I think we might be changing the CD from full-leingth to an EP. We haven't jammed in a while and things are taking way too long so an EP may be easier, though it does throw any plans I had for a full-length (song order, theme, etc.) out the window. Right now, i'd just like to get something out.

And remember those tests they had us doing at my work? Well, appairantly i'm at the top of my class. Trust me, considering the tests were multiple choice, essentually open book, and really easy, it's not that impressive. It does mean, however, that i have first pick in what is called the "shift bid". Which essentually means i "might" get the shift i'm looking for, depending on what's available.

Anyway, i think i might go indulge myself in a comic book mission. Then it's off to jam(hopefully), and maybe even record some demos.
Who knows!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home