Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Just got back from my brother's place. My parents came down so as to celebrate my dad's birthday. He turned 80 years old on thursday. I hope i'm nearly as sharp at that age, assuming i make it to that age. Mind you, i never thought i would make it to thirty.

Ma said i look better than the last time she saw me. Less tired. And i do feel alot better. In the last few weeks i've been feeling more at peace with myself than i have in a long time. I'd have to say quitting my job certainly didn't hurt things, but i've also been working on changing my perspective on life. Still a work in progress, that's for sure, but at least i'm getting the feeling that i'm on the right path.

Anyway, tonite i'm off on one of those missions that i take on those saturday nites in halifax when a bunch of great bands are playing at a bunch of different bars:

The Three Bar Nite.

Kids, nothing good can come from this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home