Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Saturday, December 18, 2004

So i just left. Just seemed like the thing to do. Hell, all my outher "co-workers" were just standing around doing nothing while i'm running around like a chicken with his head cut off. So i just left. What are they gonna do, fire me??? I'm the only one there who knows what they're doing, and they all know it. So maybe i will stay on christmas vacation a little longer, and tell them to go to hell.

Anyway, in less agnst-filled news, the all-ages show yesterday went real well. None of our gear broke down, or anything. Sure there was some flinging of footwear (sorry dale), but it was all in good fun.
I probubly should have posted that it was happening here. meh.

And it's official: female vocal harmonies make me unbelievably happy.

Anyway, gotta do some christmas shopping tonite. Each year i go to the mall, head to all those picture/painting/photo shops in search of a picture/painting/photo of a covered bridge.
My mom's into covered bridges.

And this here geekboychamp site has gone over the one year mark. To think it was a little over a year ago that i took my ramblings from the spincycle site to this "official" blog. I should probubly do some sorta "state of the geek" address, but the year's not over yet. And with all the stupid/wierd stuff that has happened, there's still time for me to do something stupid/wierd.

But i'll be the first to admit, trying to wake up a painting would be hard to beat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home