Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Nothing much interesting going on these days. Which is both a good thing and a boring thing. Went to a work christmas type party on saturday which saw me get really drunk. Don't remember much after the double boilermaker. This will probubly be my last big drinking nite for a while, as i have to save money to buy christmas-type stuff.

I wish i had something interesting to write, but the fact is all i've been doing is working, reading comics, and getting drunk.

Should i write about how i'd like to try to stop drinking again?
Should i write about how i'd like my life to suck less?

I guess one interesting thing is that we're playing a show on the 17th at the pavilion with the burdocks and the sweet tenders. That should be fun. Haven't played a show with the b-dogs since the "battle of the sketchy rock bands".

Which reminds me, if any of those guys are reading this, hope everything's going well with the recording.
Anyway, if anyone heads to Hell tonite, i'll be the sober one leaning against the pillar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home