Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Thursday, March 04, 2004

So yeah, yesterday.
Work was hell. Someone doesn't show up. Another works on the new ladder display with my manager. I point out that it looks like a deathtrap. They disagree. Whatever. Spend most of the day running around like crazy.

Go home. Computer crashes. Great. Need key? Hmm...have it written down somewhere. Go to "internet cafe". Look it up. Alright. Put in key. Hmm...nothing works. Fuck. Start reformatting and reinstall. Go meet dale.

Go to thursty duck. Hit the bar. Jill comes out of nowhere. Gives me a big hug and says "Hi Alex!" She quickly remember's that's not my name and apologizes. I tell her tonight my name is george. Hell city Love were... ok.Kinda reminded me of Coyote. Beardo and Danica show up. Apparantly she doesn't remember trying to take my beer. The KNA were great, though they only had time for two songs. Hell City played two "mini-sets" which took waaaay too long. We all went home. I try to set up my computer but decide to go to bed.
And i think of a simpsons episode.
Homer:Is this a good ending or a bad ending?
Marge:It's an ending. That's enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home