Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Sunday, February 29, 2004

...and thus ends my four day drinking binge

Although last nite wasn't much of a binge. I had four...no three. One was donated to a worthy cause. And after three days that's hardly effective, which could be construed as a good thing. All three bands were great. And instead of any insane partying, I bought a CD and went home. Cause sleep time is good.

Now Friday nite on the other hand...yeah...things got a little fuzzy. So, without further ado...

1) being terribly disappointed in alan thicke's spelling ability

2)"five bucks on pinky!"

3) 5...4...3...2...1...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

4)me and danica wrestling over my beer. Nope, she ain't ticklish.

5)all of us, running through the downstairs neighbor's apartment yelling "happy new year".

6)ger and that other guy on tv.hysterical!

7)as I said, it gets fuzzy at the end. But I made it home. That can be considered a highlight.

8)the message my supervisor left on my answering machine for being an hour late the next morning. Starts off with the phrase "you better not be drunk."

uber-geek day!!

yep, today was uber-geek day here at beautiful 6262 chebucto. It was really nice out, so I strolled down to strange adventures. Picked up 1 to 3 of ultimate fantastic four and hawkman. Then, to prep myself for the upcoming sequel, rented spider-man.And after I type this up, I'm setting up my snes for some Zelda action. Those of you who have been reading this since waaaay back when I did this stuff on the spincycle site will remember how I stopped playing after everything I did was erased. Well, it's time to start anew.
hurray for uber-geek day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home