Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Saturday, October 07, 2006

On one hand, it's gonna be great having the long weekend to myself. It's not too often that I actually get that much time to myself. On the other hand, it will be odd not to spend thanksgiving at home. And not just because I'll be missing Gobblefest...it's always been a time that I've always made it home to spend some time with my parents. I will miss that. A lot.

But, thanks to the small miracle called the gst check, I think I'm gonna go and buy a chicken and some other fixings and have a thanksgiving on my own. I knew there would come a time when, for one reason or another, I wouldn't make it home for an occasion.

But I will make it home for Christmas. That's for darned sure!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Alfred,

We missed you at the festival. I hope Spincycle somes to Sydney sometime soon. Like, before Fahey heads out west.

James

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home