Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Hi.

Last year...last year was a waste.If i could take last year back, i would. If i could take back all the stupid things i did and said, or didn't say, i would. If i could go back and do all the things i wanted it do, i would. If i could go back and lessen some of the pain that friends of mine went through, i would.

But i can't.

But now we have this different year. Nothing's happened yet. I haven't gotten myself in the drunk tank, or locked my self out of my apartment or chipped a tooth off of someone's chin. I haven't stormed off stage or passed out on someone's couch or been a complete idiot to someone i know and like.
There's nothing there but potential and hope.

I want to clean up my apartment.
I want to drink less.
I want to play more shows and record an album. Maybe even tour.
I want to find a better job.
I want to somehow fix how things are with certain people.
I want to find some girl and make her happy.

Not resolutions. More like hopes.
"There's death in the city, but i can still hear a song"

Gonna call my parents, then get some breakfast.
Happy New Year.See you at the free show.
Alf


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home