Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Monday, June 23, 2008

My drumming's getting better, but i still have pretty far to go.
Someday I'll do a drum fill. Afterwards I will throw a party for the drum fill.

Everything's been going so well lately. And it's all do to the many gradual changes I've made in my life. Moving, accepting a promotion, getting more imvolved in music...I feel like I'm more secure with myself and my life than I've ever been. I actually feel that, heaven forbid, if I were to actually stumble into some kind of relationship-type thing I might be able to, you know, not make it a disaster. So, yeah...

Now that's not to say that I'm gonna rush out and find myself a girl or whatever. But, for the first time in quite a while, i'm open to the idea. And we're talking slow, like snail-pace here. First sign of "drama", and I'm going back in my nice, safe emotional bubble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home