Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Monday, June 02, 2008

I really need a day where I have no work, or band, or social committments so I can finally get my room straight and away. It still looks like a disaster zone! I'm off tuesday...hopefully then.

Other than that things have been going pretty well. It's nice to come home and have friends to talk to and hang out with. And it was revealed that I'm more or less a manager now at work. Not sure how i feel about that really...it's definitely a step up. I get a raise and in September i'll be on salery. I think it's just the title of "manager" itself that puts me off. And, if anything, it should encourage me to work more on band stuff. Which I definitely need to dedicate more time to.

Time...I just don't seem to have enough of it these days. There's so much stuff that i want to do and not enough time to do it all. Which, when i think of it, is not that bad a problem really. And if that's the only real problem in my life, then I should count myself lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home