Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Thursday, January 05, 2006

So, my best friend Ian and I finally got fitted for our tuxedos for his big day. It's taken me a while to actually get around to do it, but now that i did...it's like "wow, this is actually going to happen. He's going to get married." I mean, this is the only person from high school that is still a part of my life. Which in a way is pretty amazing, considering the rate at which people go in and out of my life. We've been through a lot of shit together. And even though through the years our paths have veered into different directions, we've always managed to keep the friendship going. I've seen him go through some really hard times, but i've seen him battle out of them. And now he's got a good job, stablility, and a girl who's crazy about him. Who from high school would have thought that I'd be the one with sketchy, directionless life? :)

Truth is, and maybe it sounds stupid, but i'm pretty damn proud of everything he's accomplished. And it's an honor to be a part of the wedding party on his wedding day.

Anyway, going to watch another episode of Buffy (I rented season 7. Yes, i'm addicted), then off to bed.

Later,
Alfred

3 Comments:

Blogger L said...

wait a second! you rented it WITHOUT ME!!!!!!

10:02 AM  
Blogger alfred said...

The first step is admitting that i have a problem :)
If you're not doing anything sunday, perhaps a marathon?

5:20 PM  
Blogger L said...

done deal!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home