Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Thursday, December 29, 2005

And so, the rest of my christmas vacation time was spent at home, getting lots of rest and having my parents feed me lots of food and playing an insane amount of scrabble. The results of which is that i finally feel that i have energy again. I'm telling you, christmas is the WORSE time to work in retail because it just sucks the life out of you. But now i feel life coursing in my viens again, my past zombie-like state vanished!

Horray!

So:New Years. Lots of stuff going on. I pm'd rob to see what's up with the rock garden party, if it's just for bands that jam there or not. And there's supposed to be some celebrations going on at lawrence street, but the two are so close together that both are quite do-able. And there has to be drunken dancing/dance partying somewhere to partake in. Good stuff at gus's and one world too.

So, who wants to join me for another sketchy new years nite?

Crap! I gotta get going to gus's. Rachel Nevers is going away soon and she said she'd be out for some drinking tonite. I'm gonna try to take it easy 'cause i got work in the morning. But whenever me and Nevers are in the same bar at the same time we usually get quite trashed!

I'll try to be a good boy!
Alfred

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home