Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Friday, December 02, 2005

Having a beautiful woman get you drunk and then feed you for free is a great thing.*

So is drunk jamming. That was really fun on wednesday. It's been a while since i've done that, even when playing a show. I've been trying to keep the drinking down before gigs, but it was nice to just let loose.

And speaking of gigs, looks like we're gonna be playing one with our friends Hotshotrobot at Gus's on the 15th. Playing gigs is a great thing!

Having a day off is a pretty great thing too. I think i'll treat myself to a vienna breakfast, thanks to the extra money i have from my rent not going up. Then do some much needed cleaning. Tonite i'll probubly spend inside in an attempt to 1) be responsible in reguards to work in the morning and 2) to keep myself from spending money.

Anyway, my stomach growls, so off i go!

*No kids, she has a boyfriend. And it was more about getting drunk for free. Mmmm...rum and eggnog!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm not too sure what you're up to tonight but if you'd like to stop by the new place and have some food, possibly some drinks, you should stop by!

Rachel

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home