Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Work.
This week has left me so fucking tired. It was like i never left fucking work at all. And i wish i could have enjoyed the party last nite, but i just couldn't. Not when, having got off at 11pm, i had to be at work at 7 am the next morning. And it's when things get like this that my mind kicks into overdrive with thoughts like "what are we doing working here?", "is this what my life's become", and the ever popular "what the fuck are you doing with your life?". And that just brings everything up to a whole new level of crap.

But don't you worry, oh faithful blog reader, I'll be fine. In the big picture this was nothing but an unusually hectic week, and i just need to get some much needed do-nothing time to get myself refocused.

Of course, then there's the question, "Focus on what?"

And i once again tell my brain to shut the fuck up.

Anyway, off to pay bills, get groceries, do some laundry, and then...
...and then, i really have no idea.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonny Stormer said...

Is Fredo alive and well?

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home