Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Monday, April 17, 2006

So, it would seem the reason i was so fucked up yeaterday was that not only was I hung over, but i was developing that cold that it seems everyone I know has. Well thanks alot people, now I have it too!

So yeah, no new song today either. Just got up from a much needed nap. Le Coque are playing the Rockin' For Dollars tonite for the big money, so it was more the case of making sure I was good for that. I might just put two songs up on Sunday or something.

And on wednesday I head off to see Wilco!! I'm so excited!!! Been a while since i've been on a road trip! I'm gonna pump myself full of so much cold meds so that I'm in good shape for then.

Let the battle againbst the cold begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home