Geekboychamp!

He's a geek! He's a boy! He's a champ??

Sunday, August 22, 2004

So, me and beardo went in through "the atrium" entrance to "the dome", since the bouncer who says i took a swing at him wasn't there. Got in. Took off my glasses. and i had shaved off my beard. I figured if he was looking for a guy with big red hair, glasses, and a beard, then getting rid of two out of three would give me a chance.
I was still paranoid as hell.

Nothing happened.
And i had a fucking great time!!

All three bands (Rock Ranger, Heelwalkers, C'mon)were awesome! I was right up front for C'mon, it was so great! Katie (bassist) leaned her back towards me and it was like "Yes!! Rock n' roll!!!".
And i was sober to boot!

And i picked up the C'mon vinyl and cd for $15!! And i talked to some people who i haven't seen in a while (it's been a while since i've seen mike morrison that drunk).And it was just a great time!!!
Yes.
Yes it was.

Yes.

I could so put a "but" right in here now. But i'm not.
Rawk n' roll!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home